? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 7, 2012

I haven't posted in a while...

I have about a dozen unfinished poems lying around on my desktop. I have neglected looking at art recently. I will have some art to bring home from Painting soon, though!

Have I mentioned I despise the new Blogger?

4 comments:

Bookish.Spazz said...

I've gotten used to the new Blogger... It definitely took a while though.

Gabi said...

The new blogger is silly.
It annoys me when things try too hard to be cutting edge or modern.

Anonymous said...

I loathe the new Blogger also.
You are back! I posted on your forum, but sadly no one responded because I alienated them all.
Bro bro bro I wrote a script. It's terrible. Please read it.

Glad you're back. :3

Kenz said...

Old Blogger Interface:
RIP