? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Magritte and Ryan Lerman











I really like Magritte. He may be one of my favorite artists. The art I like the most uses a realistic style to communicate an abstract concept or depict a bizarre, other-wordly image. And that's the pretty much exact definition of Magritte.

Good news! I'd like to share with your darling piglets that I won a national teen poetry contest with VOYA magazine. I placed with five other winners nationally. I'm pretty proud. I only get 20 bucks, but hey, it's not about the money! Well, it would have been...if I got more than 20 bucks for it.

Check out Ryan Lerman. He's a friend of Jack Conte. Yeah. 'Nuff said.

-Christopher

0 comments: