? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Poem and a Promise

To the girl I met in the moonlight
Ghostly maiden with silver-lidded eyes
With a gown woven from the whispering wind
And a necklace of fireflies

I saw you floating in the air there
Silent angel of the night
With your billowing mane of icy-white air
A quaint, celestial sight

I approached you with a soundless call
In each of your eyes was a spiraling star
A smile played on your snowy lips
A smile like sunlight in a little glass jar

But you drifted off into the trees
And slid through some enchanted door
I spent the night in search of you
Phantom lady of folklore



Just read a Rolling Stone magazine piece on discrimination of gay teens in Michelle Bachmann's home town. I am royally pissed, and you can expect a lengthy rant post sometime soon.

-Christopher

3 comments:

Furree Katt said...

oh wow. i'm going to show this to a couple of friends, if you don't mind.

Christopher said...

I would be delighted!

On a side note, did you see my comment on your blog? :)

Daanish said...

nice sharing.