? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Awesomelicious DeviantArt Artist

I want to show you guys this amazing artist on DeviantArt, who's actually a friend of a friend of a friend once-removed of mine. (Six degrees of separation? Cue Inception music.) Here's the link to his page, but because I know you guys are so fucking lazy you can't bother to move your little mouse over there and click on the fucking link, I'll post some of the photos here.

Check these out:















Is that not the most amazing thing since Ginger Ale? I think I've fallen in love with them. Fucking genius shit, this. He does some poetry too, as if these weren't enough, and it's good it makes me feel like everything I've ever written is rubbish. I strongly suggest you go to his page on DeviantArt and check out the rest of his stuff. Because when I found this guy I felt like William Miller right after he discovered the Who.

Yeah, tonight's the Superbowl. I watched a grand total of like fifteen minutes of it. I'm sorry. I just can't force myself to get interested in football. I feel thoroughly un-American.

Song suggestion for today: Vagabond, by Wolfmother.

Adieu, mes amis.

-Christopher

1 comments:

Furree Katt said...

BRILLIANT! ♥