? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 5, 2013



For Christmas I received
The Corpse of the earth, bleeding—pale
And I tried to sneeze my joy out through
A swimming headache of a grateful grin
But my ego was melting like the ice caps
And I knew that Christ had been stuffed and
Abandoned in the attic, to rats with lazy eyes,
God and Grandmother have crumbled into mildew
Soon they will be just a strange glint in the clouds
That will make our stomachs turn with a sickness that will
Eat us from the inside, so we’ll fill ourselves
Up with carbon gases, plastic, and more Stuff
Up and up and up, until we’ve erupted into
Another World, where the Sun is Ourselves
And that Thing which we can only smell with our Nostalgia
Draws rattling breaths like Nightmare Trees
Buried in the Earth and in Corners of the Air
And its Dead silence will be our eternal punishment.

1 comments:

Erin Kim said...

this is pretty good stuff.
so i mostly am commenting because like two years ago i was a pretty consistent reader of your nerdy nerd archives and like two years ago i was a pretty consistent blogger myself. so i was looking through my own archives and came across a rando comment of yours on my blog and remembered your archives and saw your last post which i totally resonate with except i am dumb and continue to post once in a while and hold on to that sad feeling in the back of my conscious forever. i wonder how your last attempt at getting that girl went.

anyway! it was an exciting throwback for me so thought i'd share. hope all is well and that you had a joyous christmas despite this very intense poem. you're a quality writer! keep it up!