? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 24, 2013

i'm back--(for me)



Little blonde man
Two-feet-tall, soft raccoon hands
You’re a funny little gremlin
With a mind like springy sunlight
And amused, animal eyes
Clouded with curiosity like
That of an angelic ape

You remind me of a shadow
Of neurons that still
Reside in my cold skull
Forgetting itself, indignant at everything
Calling for mother
I can feel it dying in my eyes

Ugly old child
Bald, with a coincidental kind of cuteness
With a face burrowing in on itself
Confused, searching eyebrows
You also are disappearing, being replaced with
A wrinkled pile of pudgy pain
You are remembering third grade
All of a sudden—and you
Don’t like it;
Death is like the fear
Of shitting your pants

You remind me of a star
Whose bright white shadow I live in
Whom I race to, blindly
Whom I will stumble into backwards
And my last coherent thought to cling to
Will be the fading glimpse of the
Planet I have left behind.

1 comments:

Gabi said...

I never know what to comment on your posts because I so very rarely have anything intelligent to add.
Good. Very good.