? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye, My Precious Piglet Babies

July 2nd.

That's when I return from Texas.

Be there or be square.



In the meantime, please proceed to the post below this one and familiarize yourself with some of my newest poetry. Don't get too familiar, though. Let's keep things PG rated.

Listening to French rock music and sucking my thumb shamelessly,
Christopher

2 comments:

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

PeaceLoveandSharpies said...

I was just looking at your art and DUDE! I LOVE THE NIGHT SKY ONE!

AMAZING! <3

Also, I just realized you've made me a blog of specialness.
I love you!